About this product
About This Padlock:
A really solid brass combination padlock with 4-digit resettable code and precision mechanism. We have these on such a good deal due to the fact they are not pre-packaged. They came from our factory with damaged packaging and are now loose without instructions. They are however easily reset usng the directions below.
Uses & Applications:
This padlock is ideal for lockers, money boxes and large suitcases. A 4-digit code offers up to 10,000 variations.
Resetting The Combination:
1. Open the padlock using the default code (all zeros)
2. Twist the shackle around 90 or 180 degrees (depends on model)
3. Push the shackle back down into the body
4. Whilst pushing the shackle down, change the combination
5. Release pressue from the shackle and rotate back to its normal position
6. Close the padlock and scramble the code the lock