About this product
Don't be put off by its size. Our traveller combination padlocks offer a hardened shackle with strong die-cast metal body. Each has a small accessory loop in the body allowing you to fix it permanently to a locker or bag. The 20mm & 30mm options have a 3 digit combination whilst our 40mm has 4 digits.
We have three sizes of traveller combination padlock making them ideal for a range of situations, 20mm, 30mm & 40mm.
Uses & Applications:
The 20mm version is ideal as a laptop bag padlock and for other small luggage whilst the 30mm and 40mm options are a higher security option for lockers and large bags. The 40mm size uses a 4 dial mechanism and affords the extra protection when left for a long time.
Resetting The Combintion:
1. Open the padlock using the default code (all zeros)
2. Twist the shackle around 90 or 180 degrees (depends on model)
3. Push the shackle back down into the body
4. Whilst pushing the shackle down, change the combination
5. Release pressure from the shackle and rotate back to its normal position
6. Close the padlock and scramble the code.